The candidate needs to:
· be graduated from an Engineering MSc program before July 2021 from one of the three disciplines Biomedical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering (student from a background of Information Technology with the following skills can also apply) from one of the top 10 universities in Iran or the corresponding country,
· have a solid knowledge in the areas of digital signal processing and neural signal analysis (signal preprocessing, filtering design, time-frequency analysis, coherence analysis, etc. ),
· have high level technical skills in MATLAB/PYTHON,
· have an English competence equal to a TOEFL iBT of 90 or IELTS 6 (the diploma is not required, however the English knowledge will be evaluated through an interview).
· Experience with neural signal acquisition systems,
· Experience in EEG(ERP) and/or NIRS and/or MEG and/or LFP-MUA signal analysis,
· Experience with Fieldtrip, EEGLAB, Brainstorm, NIRS SPM, and HOMER, etc.
· Background in deep learning,(CCN, VAEs, GANs)
· Background in basic or cognitive neuroscience