Post-doctoral position in neuroimmunology
A post-doctoral research position is available immediately in the team of Prof. Roland Liblau at the Center for Pathophysiology Toulouse-Purpan, in Toulouse.
The ideal candidate for this position has background in immunology and is interested in studies related to the immune mechanisms and regulation in the context of inflammatory diseases of the central nervous system.
Experience with mouse models is desirable as well as excellent capabilities with primary cell culture and/or strong expertise in molecular biology. The specific details of the project will depend on the experience and interests of the successful applicant.
The CPTP is an Inserm, CNRS, Toulouse University research center specialized in research in inflammation, immunology and infectious diseases. It hosts eleven highly successful research laboratories and three core facilities (website: https://www.cptp.inserm.fr/).
The applicant should have a PhD in immunology or molecular biology and a solid publication record.
- a short covering letter, including the name of three references and their e-mail;
to: Prof Roland LIBLAU MD PhD firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com
- Liblau R. Nature 2018; 562: 46-48 News & Views
- Yshii et al. Nat Rev Neurol. 2017 ; 13(12): 755-763
- Hartmann et al. J. Exp. Med. 2016 ; 213(12): 2621-2633
- Bernard-Valnet et al. PNAS (USA). 2016 ; 113(39): 10956-61
- Yshii et al. BRAIN. 2016 ; 139(11): 2923-2934
- Martin-Blondel et al. Nat Rev Neurol. 2016 ; 12(2): 95-105
- Ramadan et al. BRAIN. 2016 ; 139(5):1433-46